Service and Goods will be need to be paid five business days in advance to allow for processing.
Please allow five to ten business days for delivery
To the extent permitted by law, returns will not be accepted if:
- The Goods were delivered more than 24 hours prior to the request for return;
- The Goods are returned incomplete, or have been used;
- The Goods are received by in a damaged or unsaleable condition, or are not in their original unopened packaging;
- The Goods were not stored and/or shipped back in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations;
- The Goods have expired;
- The Goods are cold chain category products;
- The Goods are no longer required because of the customer’s change of mind.
- The goods are prescription medications
In accordance with our courier services, if however upon delivery of products have been damaged or compromised upon delivery we will assess and consider the situation case by case.
After investigation of the situation, returned goods must be unopened, in an unused condition for the return to be considered. In the case the product does not meet the requirements when received by Aesthetica the customer will be contacted and the return will not be accepted for refund.
If a refund is accepted, the refund will be given back in the form of original payment.
Aesthetica will cover the cost of freight of returned items where the mistake has been ours. Shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount if the shipping policy is not met after the product/order return request.
If the return requirements in this policy are not strictly complied with (for example, a product is returned because you believe that it is faulty) we will be unable to return the product back to you, or provide you with a refund or exchange relating to the returned product.
If a good has been delivered and received in satisfactory order and it subsequently expires, approaches expiration, it is not the responsibility of Aesthetica to reissue, exchange or refund the product. We do not undertake to replace, re-make expired or close to expiring goods.